Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trying to Go Broke

I was at $375 online bankroll. Ive been hovering around $400. Ive been as high as $475. Anyway last night I started playing $20 HU SnGs and ran pretty good. Went up to $450ish. Then I lost a few in aggravating fashion. Then the evil gambling monster called Gamblore showed up. I moved up to a $50 HU SnG and lost. Then I went to a $100 HU SnG and lost. That one really sucked. I had two pair on the turn when the money went in and he showed AA. The the river was an Ace. That left me with about 50 chips and I went out the next hand. So now my bankroll is at $220. Full Steam Ahead!!!!!! I decided to put basically my whole roll on a 1/2 NL full ring game. I sucked out on a short stack to be up $50 quickly. Then I lost down a bit calling with small pairs and not hitting. I did have a pair of 4's onetime out of position after the flop but I checked the flop and the preflop raiser checked behind which was weird. AK and missed or he flopped really big. I check called the turn and he pussied out on the river. Weeeeeeee. The hands I raised with I generally won. I had to buy one pot with AQ. I raised in late position and got called by a guy who had limped in front of me. The board came 9 high and I bet out about 80% pot. Call. I guess he has a pair of 8s or something. The turn was a King so I bet again. $32 into a $48 pot. He thought for a really long time. Im begging him to fold and when he finally does I start chatting "Hercules, Hercules, Hercules". So I won my bankroll back up to $350. Pretty much where I started but we all know that its only a matter of time before I do some more dumbshit like that and lose my whole roll. Fuckin degenerate.

No comments: