Friday, July 10, 2009

Tourneys, Online and Cash-tastic-ness

I wanna go to Biloxi this Sunday or next and play in the tournament but DAMN $20 fee for a $100 tournament! I guess fuck it anyway. Its just the excuse I need to go play the cash game. I love that poker room.

I keep getting rivered in all-in pots online in my $20 HU SnGs. Lucky Im usually ahead in chips and I have more than 40% of the time been able to come back and win. I've been hovering around $400 for a week now. Im ready to push on and maybe expand my game. I have 2GB of RAM coming today so I will be able to multitable should I chose to.

Im also ready to play some cash. My new goal is to minimize my losses. I will concentrate on maximizing my wins later. Not going on tilt is so paramount with half a bankroll. Im proud of myself for leaving early last week and saving $200 I had brought to play with. I have this bad habit of overplaying AK, 10s, and JJ when Im stuck a couple of buyins. Also limping in with any suited or connecting cards and Bad aces. Must become a folding machine again. People used to actually give me credit for having a hand. I'd like to return to that a little.

2 comments:

Scary said...

i cant believe im bored enough to read this shit lol. but for real i know what you mean about minimizing your loses. sometimes that seems hard than maximizing your wins. but i would find a game plan and stick to it. Just follow your own rules religously. and on the full tilt acadamy website there is a lesson by chris ferguson on bankroll management. i think that would benifit you. Good luck and im looking forward to taking your money on monday.

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

Thanks Scary. I have been using Jesus bankroll guidelines online for a coupla years. I would love to have a large enough bankroll to incorporate it into my live games but I always seem to have life shit that sucks bankroll money away.