Monday, July 6, 2009

Going Broke the Loose Passive Way

Well I had someone ask me if this site was mine. I guess that means I had a reader. Still no comments but whatever. I just got from my cash game and Im home 2 hours early. Thats ALWAYS bad. Late is usually bad and early is ALWAYS bad. I dumped. I dumped in a grotesque calling station loose passive retard fashion. My lone reader took many chips from me by playing better. I think 80% of the times I put money in the pot I knew I was behind and 80% of the times I figured I had the best hand I checked. Ummmmmm going broke soon. I dont really have any interesting hands to recall. Just general calling with Ace rag against Ace better or way better. At least I saved $200 I had on me. I know I woulda lost it. I really need to think about this poker game and make some decisions about what I want to do. Do I want to play right and try and maximize my chances of winning or do I want to sit around and laugh and watch tv and throw money into the big hole in the middle of the table. Im down $900 for the last few weeks and I only have $1100 left in my bankroll. I dont even know if I have a bankroll. I have a car in the shop and zero money. I probably play better when I dont have 5 bullets in my pocket any way. But all that aside I really need to make a decision. Pay attentioin and think or just laugh and donk. My bud Dave is playing the main event today. I heard he was up to $70000 chips on day one. For all I know he is out as I write but I hope not. Good luck Dave cause we all know you got the chops. Ok Im goin to go consider whether I can enjoy something more than poker or if I have to get better. Scrapbooking? Heroine?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post, who was that guy that just played better?

Anonymous said...

You got a couple of readers.

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

I wouldnt give Elvis the satisfaction. Thanks for chiming in yalls.