Thursday, July 23, 2009

Played Higher to Recoop Again. Pure Genius.

Went on full cursing, throwing shit tilt last night playing $20 HU SnGs. Especially when we play a raised pot and I have K6 and flop is J66 and get it in against fking A6. I played this one Brazilian who was so aggressive just raising every time preflop and potting the flop and I didnt catch any good starting hands and couldnt hit anything. All I could do was reraise with air every now and then and hope that this wasnt the time he had something. I was wrong quite a few times. The funny thing was he got disconnected and I went into min raise mode trying to get as many hand in before he got back and I saw so many good hands in that stretch. When he finally reconnected his stack had gone from 1900 to 400 (we start with 1500 each). He immediately doubles up to 900 because I have A9 and had raised it into his QQ. I remember having QQ like 3 times during his absence. I ended up winning that one. I played him some more hoping he would lose his connection again. He didnt but I think I ended up winning 1 or two games total over him. They were mostly back and forth long games. I ended up up for the night and decided to goof off and play PLO. I lost $10 and it made me wanna play just one more SNG. Stupid. I ended up losing $50 before I went crazy and bought into an $80 game. Shortly into the $80 game I found myself at the river having overplayed a flush draw and looking at a 1400 chip pot and only having 500 left. I donk it in and HE FOLDS!!!!! whew. CHIP LEADER!!!!! I eventually won after a very long game of cat and mouse but never relinquishing the chip lead. So I ended up being rewarded for a bad decision. Probably the worst possible thing that could happen to a degenerate chaser like me. The old BR is at $524. Weeeeeeeee.

No comments: