Friday, June 5, 2009

Opinion is not Reflected in Results. Typical Poker Player

Had a bad run with my Heads Up experiment in the $5 SnGs at FullTilt. I hate getting some calling station to the brink of extinction 4 times and end up losing the match. I guess I dont care about the money. I really just want to improve my HU game. Unfortunately I need a bigger bank roll to move up so I need to actually win and not just think to myself about how much better I am than most of these players. Typical poker player whose opinion of his play is not reflected in his results. Had a sweet cash game. The first one in two weeks since we missed Memorial Day. I am about to take my first run at the $2/$5 game at the Belle. Im sure I’ll get crushed. I’ll probably uber nit it till I catch big and they will know and I’ll only get called if Im beat.

No comments: