Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Prefer to Auto Muck

Played some head up $10 SnGs last night. I played bad and ran bad and still ended a couple games up. It seemed like I could never make a pair and the other guys were flopping 2 pair every time. How do I know? Most of them showed me every hand. So I could tell that they were playing strong with strong hands or vice versa. Sure they probably planned on changing gears but I doubt they did as much as they planned to. It was bizarre. I never show hands online. It slows the game down too much if Im deciding every time whether or not to show. When I was playing 6 tables of full ring cash games I simply couldnt. It was hard enough to fold on time much less add another action. It generally pisses people off (me included) if you make us wait for the site to time you out and then muck your winning hand. Bad etiquette. So my online bank roll is over $200 now. Im going to laugh for an hour and fist pump for a week once (if) I hit $1000. Of coarse with the current political environment I may have to fly to Antigua to get some money.

I will probably go play at Harrahs again this weekend. I hope the jack pot is still in tack. $180,000+ last weekend. Im gonna be fuckin jealous if someone hits it on another table while im there.

No comments: