Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goofy Online Bastards

I was doing decent in a $5 166 person tourney last night. I was in the top 10 most of the time and chip leader for a while. Im in the Big Blind with A2 and levels are 100/200. The guy on the button raises to $666. I pot raise cause I know he is weak. He has been raising weak all game and if he had any thing he would left of the extra $66. He repops all in. I snap call. He has 76off. He rivers a 6 to cripple me. Why dont he just muck? I cant fold at that point cuz I have half my chips in. Maybe he was tired and $5 didnt mean a lot. Oh Well.

I moved up to $10 buy in games and I can tell the players are better. Ive had some bad runs too. Im only up a half a buyin. I had this one fish playing me last night that would just ship it in with nothing preflop. $20 to play so ship $1500 in the middle. I lost twice calling him with an Ace and neither time did he have a pair or Ace. I think I may have come out 1 game up on him. The games would last maybe 5 hands. It was weird cause the first game we played he only bet good hands and was easy to beat. Then he turned into Hoyt Corkins on crack.

I have $190 online now. I beat someone last night after getting down to $120 chips. That was frikin sweet. Still going out 67th in that tourney ruined my night really. Tomorrow is my birthday. I better not play. I never ever ever win on my birthday.

No comments: