Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 Days Left in This Stupid Year

Played the Monday night tournament. Same ole shit. I see a couple flops and hit nothing. Then I get QQ with no raises in front of me. I limp and instantly ask myself why am I doing that. 5 to the flop and its 8,6,3 with two clubs. We all check to the button who bets big. He bets 600 into a 500 pot. This guy is very aggro and I figure he isnt that strong. So I raise to 2500 and I got 1000 left. He knows he is beat. He thinks for a while. I think he just decided he didnt care. So he called. The turn is another 8. I put my 1000 in and he calls. He had 8,5. No draw. Just a naked 8. Im sure I could say that he shouldnt have been in there because I shoulda raised preflop but fuck that. I was supposed to win a 7000 pot there. Actually I was supposed to win an 1100 chip pot cause he was supposed to fold to the raise. But preflop I had two hyper aggressive people behind me who coulda raised just to try and steal the limps so it was worth it for me to try and limp reraise. Anyway I said screw the cash game and left. Short night. Im still waiting on 2010. I need 2010 to get here. I need something to help me put this last year to bed.

Ive been swingin wildly online this week. I started by winning 8 out of 10 $20 Heads Up SnGs. Then I played some .50/1.00 full ring games. I went up another $150 and have come back down $160. Most of the come back down was from my only 2 all in preflops where I lost to AK suited both times by them hitting a flush. I had KK and QQ. I win just one of those and its a $100 swing. The shitty part is Im playing wild and loose so when I have monster hands I get action. My preflop stats are like 40% VIP and 20% raise. I know I cant win like that. I should just grind heads up SnGs. But lately Ive been liking ring games. So after all that Im up to $310 from last report of $210 and down from my high point yesterday of $455. Im going to be at $1000 by the end of January. Im sick of this piddling around shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith.