Tuesday, December 1, 2009

F 2009

Dammit I had written this long ass blog post and the power went out and I was writting on a simple text editor where no auto backups were happening. Im gonna write it all again. Im sure it wont be as detailed because I frickin hate redoin shit.

Two Saturdays ago I went to Harrahs. I have been running pretty bad. I havent been getting coolered as much as just not getting cards and everytime I stick my neck out I get whacked. As tight as I play I should have a pretty good percentage on bluffs. I only played two hands that were memorable. In about the third orbit I pick up 10's in middle position with no limpers so I raise it to $15. I get a call from the small blind. Of course he called. Its only 7.5 times the big blind and he did have a half a blind in there and his implied odds are great cause Im a short stack. The flop is 223 and I overbet the pot and he called. Spade flush draw. I know if the turn isnt a spade or an Ace I have to push. My stack is about pot size. Its a red Queen. He checks. I push. He calls. He wins. Q6 of spades. First buyin gone. My other big hand I straddle and 8 people call and I make it $45 to go with AJ and get 5 calls. I dont hit and dont put anymore in. Later I played 3/6 limit with $80 and drag zero pots. I go sit with my friend and wait on another friend to cash out. I stick $5 in $1 slot and lose. I decided to play that machine instead of the one right next to it because the one I didnt play had 777 on the bottom row and all blanks on the pay line. Too symerical. After I lose my $5 an asian guy plays the machine with the 777 and his second pull wins $1000. My friend is laughing at me while the machine keeps ringing and three asians yell and scream and jump around right behind me. FML. We did hang out at the Masqueade some and I saw a guy I went to Vegas with last year in there totally coke or crystaled out and he was basically making an ass of himself by dancing in front of the psuedo strippers like they were the only people in the room. Then he eventually sat down in front of the dancer and stared at her through a triangle he was making with his fingers. Kooky. I decided not to play again until 2010. Ive already broken that pre New Years resolution.

No comments: