Friday, August 7, 2009

Probably Should Back Off Internet Poker for a Few

I guess Im gonna take a break from online for a few days. I played last night and lost 3 outta 4. One I lost by getting all in with JJ vs KK. My bad. The other two as usual I had them in bad shape most of the time and couldnt win a coin flip or just plain got sucked out on. I lost two allin hands with AA in the same game and I was ahead both times when the money went in. My last game I went all in with JJ after the flop and got called by K7 with no pair. I guess since the pot was big from my 3 bet preflop he decided he couldn't fold with 500 left. I had him covered but after he rivered me I only had like 300. I then put it in with A rag and got called by 10,7 and lost. I looked at my stats and I have only won one match in the last 11. I could have a better win rate if I just went all in preflop every time. I swear in probably 8 out of 10 of those matches Im feeling very comfortable most of the time and getting it in good. Because they wont die all these games are getting to the 25/50 levels. A couple got to the 40/80 level. Im down to $500 now. I got soccer and basketball seasons coming up so maybe I should just concentrate on exercising for a while. I doubt I will be able to leave it alone. My computer will certainly be calling me. Im afraid if I keep playing Im just gonna stick it all on one game.

No comments: