Thursday, August 6, 2009

Poker Purgatory

Shit Im nose diving again on SnGs. I went from $775 to $600 in one session. Mostly from just two players who I like to play. They are very weak. They barely ever raise their button. I get them to put their money in bad a few times every game when they are low on chips and they just keep suckin out. I mean I have little green flags next to these people because I want to sit them. Now Im in poker purgatory. Thinking about where I was and how I got where Im at. Not quite hell but one more session like that and it will be bad. To quote the movie Rounders as my favorite reader has requested I do more of, " I can hardly remember how I built my bankroll, but I can't stop thinking of how I lost it." Thats poker hell. Of coarse he was talking about $30k and Im playin the kiddie games. I dont think Im gonna go crazy and play higher this time though. I think Im just gonna keep playin. Fuck it. Its not like I was cashing out anytime soon anyway. I can remember a month ago whenI was happy that I was over $200. Hell I started with $50. I can see clearly that its not me. That Im getting the best of it most of the time. I could tell you about all the coin flips I havent won and all the turn cards that have killed me but its not relevant. Some times cards run bad. Ok well I cringe to think what boring ass negative comments my stalker has for us this time. I thought it was good for the blog at first but now its just embarrassing how lame the dude is. The price of free speech I guess. Actually this post is pretty boring just on its own. I guess that ok. Its just a log of my poker play. Thats what a blog is. Short for web log. In case you didnt know that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same lame excuse. Got it in with the best, and they sucked out on me. Boo Hoo. From what I hear, you
hardly ever get it in with the best. More lies. And stop calling
$700 a bankroll. Most 6yr. old kids
have more in their banks. Just admit your one of the worst players
at this love shack and all this can
come to an end. Also you must admit
you lied about the goofy little sit n go.
Good luck fruitcake!

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

I havent lied about anything. You're mistaken. Im pretty sure the second person to bust out of the SnG you are talking about was Baton Rouge's biggest Jimmie Johnson fan. No big deal. Im sure you are sorry for the confusion. Im sorry my bankroll isnt big enough for you but it is what it is. I can admit that I could be one of the worst players and this could definitely come to an end. Thanks for being an embarrassment to yourself as usual and constantly contributing to my blog.