Thursday, August 6, 2009

Decided to Moderate Comments

OK I guess Im gonna start moderating comments. I didnt want to but Im a little hesitant to let openly hostile people have their say on my site. They may not be as respectful for leaving out names and places that may not want to be named in a public forum. A good example is the bar room that was named by a commenter with no tack. I dont really care if anyone thinks its because I am upset that this guy is calling me a liar and that I need to censor him because he is right. He's not but its really irrelevant. If anyone cares if I were to lie then you care too much. It would be pretty pathetic of me but obviously there are pathetic people in the world so think what you will. I just dont like having to keep on top of what is said here so much because Im nervous someone is going to say the wrong thing. I also dont want people showing up at games just because I say I play there. So please leave your comments if you have them and I promise they will be posted shortly unless of coarse I find them inappropriate. I will still post your insults and criticisms to a degree but not if you just keep saying the same stupid shit over and over. Thanks to all for reading. BTW I wouldn't mind having actual relevant posts to playing poker.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sofa, what did u do to this reader, he sure doesn't like u or the loveshack

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

It does seem like he is trying to get personal.

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

Well its been 3 days and I havent had to disapprove any posts. Of coarse Ive only had the one comment in 3 days.

Unknown said...

I think it is one of the many guys whose girlfriend you slept with in high school. He has been waiting all this time for retaliation. She was the one man... and you ruined it!

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

why you gotta bring up old shit