Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Typical Results

Well I went out on the bubble in the tournament and I left the cash game after getting all in preflop with AA vs KK and losing. My long fun night of cash poker lasted about 45 minutes. I knew I had to leave because I was so damn pissed. I was also pissed because I had stuck $30 in one pot and $39 in another and didnt even get to see the flop. One of those times I raised 7.5 times the bb, got called, then a guy goes all in UTG with a $39 short stack so I call (coulda raised all-in here I guess or just folded) then I get an all-in push from the SB behind me. So I have 77 and figure Im at least looking at 3 or 4 over cards to beat and probably one over pair. I figure at best Im 40% to win and more likely Im like 17% if either has an over pair. I almost called even though it didnt make any sense to call but the way they played the hand was fubar too. It was $107 more to me. I had $39 in there. I gotta call $107 to win $230 which if they have overs and share an Ace would be barely correct to call. I fold and they both have A10. I woulda scooped. Anyway after the AA vs KK fiasco I just left.

3 comments:

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

OK cocksucker. Im really sick of your pathetic obsession with my poker and Im not going to let you talk about my girlfriend who you've never met (oviously) so Im going to moderate comments again. I dont want to but you are such a fucking ass clown that I cant allow it. So fuck off and die.

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

and further more I do think you are a person I play with who thinks its funny to fuck with me but I think its pretty chickenshit and shows a level of patheticness I cant fathom.

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

I also think its hilarious that I get accused of having no guts and hiding the truth by some pathetic anonymous pointless heckler with no life.