Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Serial Killers and Florida Retirees and Life Tilt Session

Well Ive played two sessions since my last post. One 13 hour marathon at Harrahs and one 4 hour debacle at the Love Shack. The Harrahs session was bizzare. There was always some mentally unstable person at the table who was non-stop talking. Usually there was more than one and they talked to each other. The first one talked for 3 hours straight about basketball. A fucking Duke fan. At one point I asked him to leave the dealer alone cause we are on a time rake. Then there was this very scary looking guy. He looked like a nerdy scientist serial killer. He acted even more like one. Just erratic. Getting mad a starring people down for a coupla hands because they had the audacity to raise him. I check raised him of top pair one time with my flush draw and showed it and I thought I might end up as a head in his freezer. My favorite hand of the night was when I made it $20 to go (playing $1/$2 No Limit BTW) from the button against two limpers and I get called by the small blind who had just lost a pot and was on tilt. He tried to talk serial killer into playing to justify his odds. I even told him he was tilt calling and trying to get people to justify it. Also calling was this idiot old man from Florida (pronounced Flaariduh). I had Ace10 and the flop is 10,6,2. I bet the flop when they check to me and they both call. The turn is another duece and small blind (a talkative nice brotha named Corey) donks out $100. The old idiot from Flaariduh calls the $100. I cant even fathoim how Im beat but I fold anyway. The river is another 6 and SB bets out another $100 and Flaariduh idiot pushes all in. SB calls his last $130ish and the flip the cards. SB has K2 for the low boat but he is beat by 76 for the high boat. SB jumped up cussin and left and I cussed under my breath for the rest of the session at Mr. 76 offsuit for $20 preflop calling $150 more dollars to hit a 2 out on the river. There were tons and tons of morons floating to the table that session but I never could get the right situations to win a big pot. The biggest pot I got was when Mr. Juicy Poker himself dealt me AA and KK moved in on me preflop and I held up. I did buy my share of pots and that kept me a float but at the end of the 13 hour session basically my meager profit was from the AA vs KK. I woulda shoulda coulda won a big pot when I flopped a flush but I got four flushed on the river. I still made money because the side pot I was in with this horribad dude was bigger than the main pot and he was drawing to a straight on an all spades flop with a lot of action. Genius.

My Love Shack experience was so bad and so avoidable. I wanted to play so bad but for the wrong reasons. I had gotten some very disturbing medical news earlier and wanted to get my mind off it and thought it wouldnt effect me. It did. I played loose and weak and talked a lot and made bad moves at bad times and chased my losses and didnt quit when I was supposed to in order to go see my waiting girlfriend who was pissed and hurt by the time I quit way to late to go see her. That about sums it up. No hands to talk about really. My last hand I went broke after raising the pot with Q7 of hearts and getting a lot of callers and flopping a flush draw. I bet big and got pushed in. I had more in the pot than I had left and I called. The heart came. He had K6 of hearts. FML per usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONT GET IN A RUSH, MISS PIGGY CAN WAIT!