Saturday, March 27, 2010

J4 is a Monster

Going to play 1/2 tonight. I've quit smoking so I won't have that shit to deal with. I wonder how truly bad it is to miss a coupla free hands every hour due to smoke breaks. I'm bout to work out a little and maybe run. Quitting smoking have put 5 lbs on me. I hope I can not smoke through those spirit crushing bad beats. So anyway I played the Love shack tournament Monday. Started of playing loose and stupid. Cracked AA with J4 from the button but the raise was plenty to get me out. Maybe if this dude didn't love to show 7 duece in that spot all the time I wouldn't have put him on any two cards. But I flopped a flush draw and turned the flush and he bet it all into me since he had the Ace flush draw at that point. So I doubled up and won a few more pots playing stupid and then got called down light a coupla times and settled in a started playing right. Well right in my mind but I'm sure horribly wrong from a good players perspective. Blinds shot up fast and before you know it nobody has more than 20 big blinds and it was a shovathon. I'm usually pretty good about picking good spots to shove so I picked up a good amount of chips but then lost them not shoving and actually seeing a coupla flops. Anyway I bitched a cryed enough that we chopped it 6 ways. I was sitting with 4 big blinds when we chopped so it was a good outcome for me. Still made over $130 each. I made $80 in the short handed side table and ate good pizza and had to leave. I actually told then when I was leaving all night but it still feels crappy to win a little and bolt. Speaking of leaving my anonymous heckler made it pretty clear he is a Loveshack reg with his comment last post. Obviously he knows I left the game to go hang out with my girlfriend. Haha mother fucker. I'm at least glad that its someone fucking with me and not some random idiot who cares way too much.

Shit my game got cancelled. I thought about trying out the new club but just decided to hang out with friends. Looking forward to Monday night now.

No comments: