Friday, May 14, 2010

My Only Reader Hates Me in a Scary Way

My favorite commenter stopped by again. He left a 181 word comment about how much I suck and have no balls, I'm a lair and I dont tell the whole story to make myself look better and how I should quit playing poker. He knows Im not publishing it but I just love to talk about it. He doesnt agree with the way I played AA with the heart flush draw. I didnt love it either really but I was probably beat by a low flush and I had a shit load of money on the table that I didnt feel like losing it by pushing there. My commenter thinks he coulda had an over pair and a heart. Really? So he was raising with multiple players in the hand and firing 3 streets with 99 and a heart? Good read. He was either bluffing the whole way or he had the flush or some 2 pair or set. I guess you would really hate the fact that I check folded AA to one bet in a 5 way pot when the flop was 9,8,7. But here is the apex of bad poker player: Why would you spend so much of your life trying to convince bad poker players like me to quit playing? I admit Im bad a lot of the time. But if I find someone even worse than me Im surely not going to discourage him. I guess he is one of those Phil Helmuth types that like to run the bad players off. Maybe he plays such high stakes that he doesnt really care what he says to the $1/$2 donkeys like me. Oh and he doesnt like my "gay" terms like cbet or set mine. I guess he prefers words like "lingo". Come to think about it he likes the word fagmo too. Maybe he has a thing for words the end in "o". So heres to you Mr. Angry Obsessed Commenter Guy. I hope all of the 70% of poker players you think are fucking losers, liars, no nuts, dumb asses, goof fuckers, fucking queers, and fagmos all quit playing so you will stop being so successful at poker and can find your true calling as maybe a militia soldier in Montana. But until then I got a habit so I aint quitting. Im sorry if my blog negatively impacts your life. I hope for you all the best things in this world including peace and serenity.

No comments: