Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dancing a Jig

I said if I ever hit $1000 from my $80 bucks I left on my account I would be dancin a jig. Well it took like a year to get nowhere and then came RUSH POKER!!!!! I remember when I switched to HU SnGs and had my last $20 in a tournament. I ran that up to $750 and back down. Up slow and down fast. Titling into the higher stakes. Well a week ago I was down to like $150ish when I started RUSH. I cant tell you how many hands I have played this week but I didnt spend a ridiculous amount of time on it. But its so damn fun that I probably had my heaviest online playing week in a year and a half. Anyway Im stoked. I dont even know why really. I guess because I started with $1000 from my friend who wanted half my wins and took all the loss. I ran his money down to $300 and then up to over 3K. It took forever and I woulda done better working in an indian sweat shop but since I like to play it was gravy. I made him $1150 when he bought out and then I lost my $1150 down to $880. I couldnt bear to let him win and me go broke so i took $800 out. Now Im back up to my original bankroll again. Sure I may lose it all. that Rush poker is highly volitale and if you go on tilt you can dump 10 buyins quick. Anyway yeeehaa.

Photobucket

No comments: