Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bad Combos

Well crap. I basically bubbled out of the Monday night tournament. I got short stacked and went into all in mode and of course Im pushin all-in with 5 big blinds on the button with no limpers and holding Q2 suited. Of course I get called by Q10. Q10 was my demise earlier to when I raised from the small blind with KQ and Johnny Chan pushed all-in from the big blind. I folded and he shows me Q10. FML. Then I played cash. I have nothing to say about that. Basically folded or limped or called a bet and never hit a flop. Was brutally boring. Thank God the Saints game was on. Had 10s once and took down the limps. I was in the middle of my only shennanigans raise with 10,8 suited when my used to be wife started texting me and like an idiot I read them and forgot how to play poker. I went broke flopping top pair against a set. I shoulda only lost $40 and not $120 but when a very solid player reraised me as I was texting I just through my remaining $75 in. I blame the texting. Whatever. I was also starving because the fucking cook was still in the tournament and I was about to pass out from hunger. So then i start the drive home and I dont even care about the poker Im just all fucked about the girl. Death, broken marriages and poker is a bad combo. And sucking at poker in general aint all that profitable either.

No comments: